Buyer & Seller Policy
The seller agrees to sale and the buyer agrees to purchase from the seller the Products subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All orders placed by the Buyer shall be subject to the Seller’s acceptance. The Seller shall be at liberty to accept or refuse any order in full or in part without assigning any reasons.
- Orders once accepted by the Seller can be cancelled by the Buyer in writing or through app/Website.
- Products once sold will not be taken back or exchanged by the Seller under any circumstances except in case of wrong delivery by the Seller and if the complaint is found valid, the Seller will either send a credit note/Cash or replace the wrongly delivered Products.
- Ownership and title of Products supplied shall be transferred to the Buyer only on receipt of full payment against the Products supplied.
- Prices prevailing on the date of dispatch of Products will become applicable irrespective of the fact that Purchase order/delivery, order/advance payment for the same been accepted/issued by the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to revise the prices ofProducts without any further advance notice to the Buyer or without assigning any reasons thereof.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for costs, charge, expenses and losses, if any, incurred by the Buyer.
- Any taxes, cess or duties levied by the Central, State, Local or any other authorities on the sale, transportation or supply/delivery of the Products delivered hereunder shall be paid by the Buyer alone or if directly paid by the Seller, the same shall be reimbursed by the Buyer to the Seller, unless otherwise agreed between Buyer and Seller.
- The Products shall be dispatched at such times and in such convenient lots and quantities as the Seller shall decide. The Seller shall be entitled to cancel an order in whole or in part even if it has been partly executed.
- Each lot dispatched against a single order shall be considered as a separate contract and failure of dispatch of any one lot or of the balance lots shall not violate the contract as to other lots.
- The order shall be deemed to have been completed on the date of dispatch in respect of the products actually dispatched in part/full.
- The Seller shall not be responsible for delays in dispatch of the Products for any reason whatsoever and the conditions of dispatch and delivery timing of the same etc. will not be the essence of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be liable to make good the loss, if any suffered by the Buyer for delay in dispatch or delivery of the Products.
- If the Buyer failed to take delivery of the Products at the rate, date and time specified herein when the delivery becomes due, then the Seller will have the option to cancel the delivery and to claim damages, if any.
- If the Buyer fails to make the payment when it becomes due or if there is any breach by the Buyer of any terms and conditions, the Seller may without prejudice to the other rights or remedies cancel this order forthwith or refuse to make further deliveries; in which the Seller shall not be held responsible in anyway.
- The Seller shall not be liable for delay in dispatching the Products or portion thereof if such delay is due to the act of the god, war declared or undeclared revolution, embargo, riots, civil or political disturbances, lock-out, strikes, force majeure, trade disputes, accidents, fire, droughts, floods or any cause beyond the Seller’s control.
- All notices or documents addressed to the Buyer shall be deemed to have been validly served if delivered at/or sent by post to their last known address.
- The Seller will not be responsible for any demurrage etc. on consignment due to public holidays, postal delays, etc. or any other reasons beyond the Seller’s control.