Top 5 PS4 Problems With Solutions
1) HDMI port problems. The first few models of PS4 had a huge problem with bad HDMI ports. The PS4 Slim and PS4 PRO don't have as much of a problem with it but it still does happen.
2) Turns On Then Back Off/Blue Light of Death. This is a common problem with all PS4's...even the newer models have this problem.
3) Overheating. Most consoles that have this problem either have a faulty fan or they need to be cleaned. Many times cleaning and replacing the thermal paste will fix this issue.
4) Disc Drive Problems. Many consoles have had problems with the rollers popping out of place when the disc is pulled out quickly. They also have had a lot of problems with the laser lens not reading discs.
5) Cockroaches. This is a common problem, especially with consoles from the southern US. PS4's are perfect cockroach houses. Bug infested consoles are not covered under warranty so Sony will not fix them. The best thing to do is to keep them from getting in in the first place.