Process to reset iPhone – Hard Reset / Factory Reset
Hard Reset and Factory Reset option should be initiate when no other tips and tricks work. Hard restart resets the iPhone to its factory settings. this suggests that after hard reset, your iPhone are going to be within the same condition because it was shipped from the factory. there's different procedure to try to to a full “hard reset” and this may erase or delete everything from the mobile and restore the iPhone to its factory settings.
- Go to >>Settings
- Select >>General
- Scroll down and select >>Reset
- Following Option will be Displayed –Reset All Settings, Erase All content and Settings, Reset Network Settings.
- To initiate Hard Factory Reset >>Erase All Content and Settings
- The iPhone will ask for pass code / password>> Enter the password and confirm.
- The phone will start the reset process which could take few minutes.
- If you updated the iOS, then afterr estart, the iPhone will have the LAST Version of iOS.
Many people are using iPhone nowadays. The operation efficiency and features of those smartphones are often termed as truly superior. what's the simplest process to reset iPhone? Several users also as technicians are checking out a convincing answer to the present question. you'll visit onlySpare to urge the simplest answers.
Our ‘Technical World’ category provides the foremost up so far information, advice and support on iPhone related issues. you'll address technical issues supported the knowledge given at our site. We publish only precise information on process to reset iPhone. you'll find step by step instructions which make the troubleshooting process extremely easy and straightforward . These guidelines are often followed easily.
No matter whether you're a technician or an iPhone user, you'd find the small print provided on our site highly beneficial. We update the technical details published on a daily basis to deliver the foremost relevant information for our customers.